Family Trip 2

2008,9,9

Today is 2 days. I enjoy today, too.
We took jinrikisha. My father and mother took it before. My old sister likes in Kyoto. She often visits in Kyoto. So she took it many times, but I first took in my life. I first was afraid of it. We divided my father and mother, my old sister and me. A woman has drawn our jinrikisha. I was surprise that woman can drew. She drew normally. Jinrikisha was very good. It advance slowly and great deal of atmosphere. It was good memory very much (*^_^*)
We I went to Kitaichi glass store and music box store after we got off jinrikisha. I like glass article and music box. I puzzled to there are many things. Then it is closing hours. I was very shock, but I gave up buying as I didn’t want to compromise. That’s the way it goes.
I ate sushi tonight. Hokkaido’s sushi are very very delicious yet (⌒⌒) I will enjoy tomorrow, too!!! (169 words)

No comments: