♡Family Trip 3♡

2008,9,10

I went to Asahiyama Zoo. I want to go here before long time. Asahiyama Zoo’s drama has broadcast before. I think want to go when I watched it. I want to see seal museum, white bear museum and penguin museum.
I went kept exciting there. Asahiyama Zoo wasn't large all that. I lived in Kagoshima before. Hirakawa Zoo of Kagoshima is very very big. I thought small as I know it, but there were many people. Asahiyama Zoo is popularity also. After all 3 museums gather many people. We lined at all museum too. It was very long, but I think that there is merit very much. I can see close to animals in the museum. I was happy as I could see animals, because I like sea's creature and Zoo's animals. I wanted to become staff of aquarium when I was child. I could take many pictures♥ That day, I didn't drive a car as I was tired. I had fun Zoo after a long time. I'm sorry, my father ( ̄▽ ̄;)We will go back Kumamoto. I don't want go back (´;ω;`)↓(194 words)

No comments: