♡Family Trip 1♡

2008,9,8

I went to Hokkaido with my family, because my father and my mother are 26 wedding anniversary. We want to go last year, but I was a candidate this year. So we abandoned it, and we went wedding anniversary a year delay.
My old sister lives in Tokyo now. So we fly to Hokkaido by way of Tokyo. First, we headed Tokyo from Kumamoto, and we got on with my old sister. We ate the lunch in Haneda airport. Then we headed Hokkaido from Tokyo. I tired a little that take plane 2 times. I first took 2 planes same day. We arrived in Hakodate airport. We leaved as rented a rental car. We used Nissan rental car’s company. My father decided as my part-time job is Nissan. Thanks my father. Hakodate’s man of office was very kind. He has tell our how to go politely. We could leave good feeling.First, we went to Goryokaku. I saw a full shape of star. There were natures very much. Next, we went to Red brick’s shed and Mejikan. There were many cute goods. Teddy bear exhibition hold just. There were many cute teddy bears and much kind of teddy bears.We ate many fish dishes in the dinner. I like Sashimi. It was very delicious.I will enjoy tomorrow. (219 words)

No comments: