Essay-3(My favorite animal)

2008,4,25
I have two favorite animals.
Second favorite animal is dog, because they are very cute. They have big eyes and moist wet eyes. I like small dogs. The most favorite kind is chihuachs. They mix Chihuahua and dachshund. I watched television them. Then I was captivated by them. I want to have dog. But my father dislikes animal. I asked him about reason once. But he didn’t teach me about reason. So I still don’t know about reason. And my mother dislikes having pet, because we have had hamster once. It was sick. It had tumor. It ruptured after few days. She was very sad. Then she thinks that doesn’t have pet, because she doesn’t want to sad any more. I’m obliged to can’t have pet.
First favorite animal is dolphin. I love them. I first met it in aquarium. I thought that want to work in aquarium in a matter of second. I thought that want to become tamer. Then I examine and study about dolphin. I took many dolphins’ photograph too. I enjoyed doing it. And I swim long time. So I like water. Water was lighted by sun. Then water’s surface is brilliant. It’s beautiful very much. I think good that dolphin live in water. I like water as much. So I wanted to do work concern water.
There were two my future dream. First, I want to live in solitary house with my husband, my children and my pet. Second, I want to get scuba diving’s license. I want to swim the deep sea. If I can get, I get in this summer. I challenge it.
(283 words)

No comments: