Essay-4(A memorable day in my life)

2008,6,3

My memorable day is May, 5 2008. This day was my best friend’s birthday party. It was surprise party. My best friend birthday is May, 7. But she lives in Fukuoka now, because she is Seinan University student. So she isn’t at May, 7 in Kumamoto. We thought that do surprise party early. We planed from a month ago.
First, we thought that make an original photo album. It can make only in the world. We used a site that MY BOOK. People can make by P.C. And people can order by P.C. It arrives a week ago.
Second, we hunt food house. But we didn’t find good food house. I want to eat in private room. Then it narrowed. But we did my best. We could find good food house. This is Gajumaru.
Third, we bought a cake. We negotiate with Gajumaru’s clerk. And the clerk was willing to comply with our request.
Four, there is importance role me. It goes to Gajumaru with lead. I'm pound. I'm bad lie. So I was very careful.
Five, it became on that day. I met another friend morning. We bought a birthday present. I bought parka for the sea and bath goods. I leaved a friend. And, I met lead friend. We talked many things in Swiss.
Finally, I went with lead friend. We took in the moment, they sing a birthday song. And, two birthday cake came out. I thought mysteriously. What it was my birthday cake!!! I was surprise!! I got presents. It was HR's manicare, lipstick and bracelet. I put that bracelet everyday.
When from I said that plan everyone, everyone planed another plan. I was deceived from that time. I cried for joy. It became best birthday and precious memory. (293 words)

No comments: