Essay-2(My treasure)

2008,4,23

My treasure is my family. Father, mother, and old sisters like it all.
My father is a very gentle person. And, it is a very calm person. It is a person calm for little thing to which he is angry. And, it is Mr. Holding. He always works hard for us family.
My mother is very steady. She does the housework without allowing it to lack every day. I want to become the woman and mother like mother in the future. She is my target.
My old sister lives in Tokyo. She goes to the school of acting while working part-time. We get along well very much because they are only two sisters. There is terribly meeting together though it is possible to meet only occasionally because it is away. We go shopping, and it speaks at home.
My family is asunder. My father lives in Oita by work away from home. My old sister lives in Tokyo for the dream. My mother and I live in Kumamoto. I think we connect the mind where we live disjointedly the place. The event that was able to recognize the connection of the mind again happened. It is that my mother got sick in this spring. She was hospitalized and she operated. It was very sad that my mother had gotten sick. But, I thought it was good for us family to become one and to be going to support my mother.
The family bond has strengthened further. Families are the important people connected by inseparable bonds. Hereafter, I want to value the treasure.
(262 words)

No comments: