Essay-1(First essay)

2008,4,9

Hello. My name is Hitomi M. Hitomi mean eyes in Japanese. My father and mother named that I can see the world by beautiful eyes. I have four family members. There are my father, my mother, and my old sister. I don't have a pet.
My birthday is April 30, 1988. I was born when cherry blossoms were beautiful. I'm 19 years old. I'm Taurus. Is there a constellation in your country? My blood type is AB. It's said in Japan that the AB type people have been changeable. Are you said so in your country? My hobby is watching movies. I like Disney's movies. I watch Disney animation. But I often watch live action. I saw The Pretty Diaries, Pretty woman, 101, 102, Armageddon and Pirate of the Caribbean. The most favorite movie is The Pretty Diaries. I like Ann Hathaway. I like The Devil Wears Prada, too. And I like High School Musical. I like all.
My special talent is swim. I can swim anything. I did from 3 to 17 years old. I like swim. So I often want to swim. Do you like swim?
My favorite musician is Dream come true. Do you know Dreams come true? Dreams come true's vocal is Miwa Yoshida. Miwa's singing voice with a wide range and powerful voice are wonderful. Is there your recommend singer? Please teach me.
Do you like Kimono or Yukata? My mother does Kimono's work. If you like Kimono or Yukata, I learn how to Yukata dressing from my mother. A lot of photographs in Japan also show to you. (264 words)

No comments: