Book review1-8

2008,6,3

Hello.

I introduce the book that I read today. I read HARRY and the Lady Next Door. I knew HARRY the Dirty Dog. I like it. So I want to read same series.


♥Review♥

Him name is Harry. He is a white dog with black spots. He dislikes the lady next door, because she sang high and loud. Embraces him, the peanut man, firemen and cats were trouble. He tried everything to make her stop. But she didn’t notice.
One day, there was the party in his house. She sang there. He thought that went out the house. When he pushed the door open the wind blew in. The pages of music off the piano blew by the wind. Everyone couldn’t catch it. He shot the house during the confusion. When he slept, the cows appeared. They sang beautiful song. He had never heard anything so soft and low. He thought that cows sang with the lady next door. He took out the cows. But that idea failed.
Next day, he took out the Firemen’s band. The big horn likes cows sing. But that idea failed, too.
A few nights after that, he went to the park with the family. He was charmed by music. Then the lady next door came out in the stage. He ran away. He thought of the idea as he walked. What did he think? (147 words)


♥Impression♥

I recommend this book, because that book good series. HARRY is very cute.

No comments: