Question

2008,5,18

1. Is your sidebar organized and have your visited all of your classmates blogs at least once? If not, explain why, if so, give your impression.
A: I don't go. I go half my classmate. Because, I go my friend's post. For example, there are Nozomi Takaki, Yuka Sakaguchi and Saori Tsunoda.

2. Have you labeled all your book reviews and essays?
A: Yes. I attach book review's label. But I don't put essay in my blog. So my essay don't attach label.

3. Does your blog include pictures and/or videos?
A: So-so. I put pictures once. But I don't put recently. And I don't know how to put videos.

4. What is your best post? Why?
A: http://hitomi0430.blogspot.com/2008/05/surprise.html
Because, I happy very much!!! I write essay, too.

5. What is your best book review? Why?
A: http://hitomi0430.blogspot.com/2008/04/book-review1-1_23.html
Because, I write very hard. I like this book. So I could write many words.

6. What are the good points and bad points about this writing class?
A: Good point: I can get personal computer’s knowledge. And I feel that typing quickly a little.
Bad point: I don’t enterspecially.

7. Have you done all your typing homework assignments? What do you think of these assignments?
A: Yes. I write properly. I write easy these topics. I like write typing homework.

No comments: