Book Review1-5

2008,5,20


Hello.

I introduce the book that I read today. I read Nate the great and The Monster Mess. I was attracted to cute picture and detective thing. I like mystery story.


♥Review♥

The boy name is Nate the Great. His dog name is Sludge. They are detectives. When they lied down his room, they found a paper. It was written in scribbles by his mother. It was written that she lost her monster cookies recipe. She must bake. So she must find it. They thought that help her.First, they searched in home. They went to the kitchen. But there were many cards and papers. They didn't easy to find. Though they spread every sheet on the floor, they couldn't find purpose thing.Second, they searched in nook. But they couldn't find purpose thing.They went outside. They asked Annie, her dog's Fang and Oliver. But it was three days ago that they saw her. Next, they asked Rosamond. She answered that she saw his mother a few minutes ago.
They could solve mystery. So they went back home. But there were nothing. They were wavering. Were they really found?


♥Impression♥

I recommend this book. Because, that book easy read. And a story and picture is cute.(204 words)

No comments: