Purification

2008,11,4

I went to Izumi shrine with my family after school, because we had purified. We asked road safety and safety of my family. We bought a new car, and we happened to bad things a little. My family had purified for Shinto priest. Then my new car had purified, too. I tensed, because shrine is a sacred building. I never know, but I think great in the shrine. It was a mystic symbol of God. It was mysterious.
I worked at shrine for internship of junior high school. I worked maybe 1 week. I thought good old, but shrine abase myself yet.I drove a return. We came near Sanko, Idemitsu and Yamada electricity. We bought need goods at Sanko and Yamada electricity. I studied how to take gasoline. I caved in, because I think poor drive. I must practice many times. (144 words)

No comments: