The Color Purple

2008,11,9

I watched "The color purple" in America literary history class. This writer is Alice Walker. This theme is Black woman discrimination. Black women have discriminate Black discrimination, and have discriminate sex discrimination. I think that this age's women were hard, thought there are discriminations now. I think that can’t stand. That age’s women were strong. Discrimination must not forgive. Why do discriminations take in the world? Japan is ignorant about discriminations. Japan does senility of peace. There are discriminations now, too, but Japanese don't know. Japan is useless. So I want to read many discrimination's books and newspapers. I want to know the world troubles, because I live the earth. I want to become adult have culture. (119 words)

No comments: