Birthday Party

2008,11,21

Today, I gave birthday party for my friends. This time is birthday party of November birth's 2 friends. Their birthday is September 1 and 7. This time did surprise, too. First, I said that caught a cold, and I can't go eneryone. Another 1 friend said that go lately everyone, too, but they are lie.I and a friend bought cakes after everyone went restaurant. I bought chocolate cake and fresh cream cake. We had cakes of lighted a candle. Then we took private room in restaurant. We entered to sung♪ 2 of main were surprise!! It was successful. Then we drank to their birthday. We always eat and talk very much today, too. I gave presents as we ate dishes. I gave KIRALY's porch, francfranc's photo album and as always only album in the world. We took print club. I very enjoyed it. I talked about spring vacation. We want to go TDL. I will take an organizer. I look forward to spring. (167 words)

No comments: