My favorite foreign movies

2008,10,2

- The Pretty Princess
This story is a girl is real princess. But she didn't know until now. She should decided that she become a princess or don’t become a princess during take princess’s education in 3 weeks. It’s minor. Everyone none too know it. But I like it very much. She is honest in all she does. She chooses way of life for there are seemed herself. So I become encouragement.

- Cutie Blonde
This story is People make a fool of blonde. But a Blond-hairs girl shows blonde aren’t fool. She is always positive and never lost hope. I think great her effort. I think that can do anything, if I try many things. This movies act as an encouragement to me.

- The Devil Wears Prada
This story is a Journalist’s girl rushed into fashion world. She never interesting at fashion until then. But she grows up as have trained by the demon editor in chief. I like fashion. So I like to watch her many fashion. She wears Prada. It’s very cute, because high brand and high trend. The last is unhappy a little. But I have teach effort don’t become useless. (196 words)

No comments: