My favorite clothes shops

- Cher
Cher’s concept is natural. There are many clothes that wear to easy and basic color’s clothes. For example, material is cotton and sweat. Silhouette is fluffy rather than tight, but beautiful shape. I dislike tight. I like A line. Color is almost white, black, beige and pastel color. I bought many Cher’s clothes this summer.

- deicy
deicy’s concept is cute. There are many cute clothes. For example, it is frill, lace and vivid color. And there are this year is in fashion’s clothes. I think that all girls like it.

- blondy & GREED
Blondy and GREED is same shop. Thought name differ, its designer is same. Blondy and GREED concept is adult. For example, color is white and black; 20 generation can wear be decently dressed. It is elegant. (130 words)

No comments: