My favorite books

2008,10,17

I get well considerably! I can write my blog from today!

- Imaainiyukimasu
This is very pure love story. Hero lost his wife. He love his wife from she died all the time. But she who loses his memory returned him place that day. Then he, she and their son lived together. And he and she cultivated love. I read it before make it into a movie. I like it very much, because I have taught that love, pure love and family love’s precious.

- Children of darkness
This has written about children’s buying and selling and the internal organ’s buying and selling. Victims are always women and children. I knew that Japan ignorant the world troubles, and do a peace lag. I thought bad Japan and Japanese nations. I want to become an adult that can see reality, and I want to do something for the people. (148 words)

No comments: