NEON

2008,10,31

I went shopping after part-time job (^O^)/ I haven’t do it for a long time. I like shopping very much, but I wasn’t available recently. So I was happy very much♡♡ I hardly go PARCO, because there are many people who wear same clothes. I don’t like same. So I almost went to NEON. There is NEON front of the TSUTAYA’s building in the downtown. NEON is select shop. For example, there were deicy, rich, blondy, GREED and Cher. I like the best shop is Cher now. Its clothes’ color is natural, casual and basic, and silhouette is beautiful. Cher is easy to wear. I like it very much.
Reason of go well me is NEON’s clerks are friendly. My charge is Mari-san. She is very cute and knows my liking very much. She has taken my favorite clothes. I bought a mouton vest today. It is warm. I will wear this year. (157 words)

No comments: