WEI part2

2008,7,2

1. How you blog
I wrote in the night, because I like to write in my home and I like to write my P.C. So I didn't go to the library. I often write about my part-time job, my friends and my days. I had a difficulty, because I spend common days. I found to write hard.

2. Good and bad points about blogging
My blog's good point is easy to see and cute. I integrate pink and orange color. First I think the color scheme. And often stick pictures and graphics. It's easy to see than only sentences. My blog's bad point is hard to see. My blog's picture is large to the side. It's long to the side.

3. Summary and advice to other students
I think well that stick pictures. I think that become jolly and become cute blog, and people easy to understand. I think well that write everyday. I think well that write many things, when there is occurrence. I'm nothing occurrence gradually. (150 words)

No comments: