Essay6(2028 self introduction)

2008,6,16

I will establish a happy home in 2028 year.
First I want to marry in my twenties, and I want to become a housewife. I like housework. I want to do housework properly for my husband. If it can, I become a housewife. But if my husband hopes, I work until bear a child. Then I will bear children by my twenties. I want a boy and a girl. I want to become young and fashionable mother.
Second I want to live our home by my thirties. I think well that either will do condominium or a solitary house. But I want to a solitary house sooner or later; because I have never live a solitary house. I live in condominium by now. So I want to live once. And I want to have a dog. Then I will live massive life in my thirties. I will do child rearing, because my mother was housewife. I had never done lonely thoughts. I think that happy it very much. So I want to do my children. And I want to become elegant and fashionable mother in my thirties.
Third I will establish a happy life in my forties as there are my twenties and my thirties. I want to do hobbies in my late forties. I want to do hobbies seem Japanese, for example tea ceremony and dressing of Kimono and flower arrangement. Child rearing finish, I will afford my life. I want to give me reward. I think need that there are hobbies in my old age.
Finally I and my husband will devote to each other, and I and my husband will live very happy life together. (278 words)

No comments: