Essay-5(Worst in my life)

2008,6,4

There are 2 my worst day. I was very sad.
First, my worst day is grandmother got cancer. And she died in last summer. I was sad very much. I have ever died my relative, but I was little at the time. So I don’t too remember. This time I shocked. When it discovered, she operated immediately. Then she recovered, but she returned. It spread early. She repeated hospitalization and discharge. My mother is one’s oldest daughter. So my mother took care of my grandmother in Oita. She kept up for her. But she died in last summer. She struggled with illness from 3 years, but she went forth to heaven. I thought that so stream many tears.
Second, my worst day is my mother got cancer, too. She found it by accident. She found in the bath. She went to the hospital at once. Above all things, she examined a benign tumor or a malignant tumor. The result was a malignant tumor. My mind went blank as soon as I heard from her talk. And I couldn’t only cry. Why is she? Why is she as there are many people in the world? It was regrettable very much. Then she operated. It took long time. During operation, I felt unease. I liked didn’t live. When she came back and waked up, I cried. I was happy and relieve.
As this point I was sad. But they weren’t only terrible. I make notice me that family’s important. And the family’s tie was strongly. (253 words)

No comments: