Book review1-9

2008,6,11


Hello.

I introduce the book that I read today. I read Mr. Putter & Tabby Take the Train. I rented it as think Mr. Putter is cute.



♥Review♥

There were Mr. Putter and his fine cat. That cat name Tabby.
One day, rang his telephone from Mrs. Teaberry. She is his friend and neighbor. She had a dog. That dog name Zeke. She suggested that should take a train. He loved trains. So he guided it. When he was a boy, he liked the big windows, smooth seat and traveling backwards. He became that went with Tabby, Teaberry and Zeke. But pets couldn’t go on trains. So they went home once, and they hided Tabby and Zeke. They got on a train. They went out as a train leaved. Can they enjoy really train’s travel? (147 words)



♥Impression♥

I don’t recommend this book, because that book is so-so. That story is monotonous.

No comments: