Book Review1-4

2008,5,18


I introduce the book that I read today. I read E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL. It became the movie. It is masterpiece very much. But I didn’t watch and read. So I think that read that story.


♥Review♥

That day, many alien came in forest. They examined earth’s ecology. But they stop it by people. They leaved hastily. But one alien was left behind. Everybody didn’t notice. That alien headed to in the suburb of America.
There is Elliot near there. He encountered that alien. He harbored that alien. Next day, he absent school and do communication with the alien. He named E.T. that alien. Then he introduce E.T. to him old brother and young sister. Him old sister name is Michael. Him young sister name is Gertie. He saw her that can’t tell anybody, because only children can see E.T. Gertie taught E.T. in language. E.T. spoke through her help. From then on, E.T. absorbed many things. They spend happy time. But there were people knew the existence of E.T. except them. It aim E.T. They started escape it for help E.T.


♥Impression♥

I recommend this book. Because, that book teach me that friendship is important. There are mind’s tie with a alien, friends, sibling and family. That book teaches me. (208 words)

No comments: