Book Review

I do a book review today(♡p´∪`q♡)
I read only a love story.
Then I introduce it.
It is “Kimiwoomoukimochitotomoni”.
An author is Shougo Asami.




Character

Chief character:Ryouichi
Lover of a chief character:Yumiko
Friend:Ueda,Asami
Others:A family of Ryoichi and Yumiko




Story

Yumiko has a disease to a heart and cannot live for a long time.
Therefore I was very cowardly in love.
But one day I meet Ryoichi in a joint party.
Ryoichi falls in love with Yumiko at first sight then.
Negative Yumiko is gradually attracted at the start by Ryoichi.
And two people became a lover.
However, a disease of Yumiko is worse.
Ryoichi who suffers till I receive the reality.
Yumiko suffers again, too.
They got over it and married.
However, as for the time had left, there was very few you in two people.



I like a book.
Because, I read this and thought that casual conversation and casual time were very important things some other time.
It is how long daily life is the thing which is important for happiness felt book.

Please try to read.




See you♥

No comments: